This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Soft sweet buns with dried apricots and apricot jam. Yeast dough is a little under-appreciated in the UK and held in awe at the same time. We have iced buns, Chelsea buns and of course hot cross buns but try and think of sweet yeast dough that is called a cake! While elsewhere in Europe they happily make big cakes and little cakes or buns and what-nots using yeast-risen dough. Take rum babas – a lovely dessert and it’s yeast dough."
Preparation Time2 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Good Morning Vanilla Yogurt Scone Recipe
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Strawberry Rhubarb Galette