This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Soft sweet buns with dried apricots and apricot jam. Yeast dough is a little under-appreciated in the UK and held in awe at the same time. We have iced buns, Chelsea buns and of course hot cross buns but try and think of sweet yeast dough that is called a cake! While elsewhere in Europe they happily make big cakes and little cakes or buns and what-nots using yeast-risen dough. Take rum babas – a lovely dessert and it’s yeast dough."
Preparation Time2 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextEasy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Incredible Easy Apple Dumplings
- Glazed Cherry Bars
- Polish Fried Pastry Dough
- Classic Croquembouche – Cream Puff Tower
- Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Easy S'mores Turnovers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Creamy Vanilla Malted Ice Cream With Chocolate Chips
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe