This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cranberry Orange Crescent Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Using refrigerated crescent dough, fresh cranberries, cream cheese and orange juice, these stuffed croissants are unmatched in flavor. We make them every holiday season and they are so good that I can only make them on holidays because I want to eat at least 4 at a time. These sweet rolls are a great alternative to cinnamon rolls for a holiday breakfast or a delicious dessert any time of day. The best part is, they are super easy to make!"
Read NextWarm Apple Streusel Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat