Red White And Blue Cannoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Red White and Blue Cannoli make for a festive and tasty 4th of July dessert! (Hint: Using store-bought cannoli shells makes this recipe super easy!) To be fair, these Red White and Blue Cannoli are a classic cannoli recipe dressed up with colorful sprinkles. If you’re making these at any other time of the year (or you’re not into colorful sprinkles), then just omit the sprinkles. The chocolate chips are optional as well, but I personally like the bit of texture they add to the cannoli filling. Plus, chocolate tastes good."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Red White And Blue Cannoli
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Canadian Butter Tarts
- Best Shortcut Baklava
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- 30-Minute Mini Vanilla Cinnamon Rolls
- Eclairs Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Cherry Pie Bombs
- Cream Cheese Cinnamon Orange Crescent Rolls