Chocolate Chess Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rich, gooey and fudgy Chocolate Chess Pie is a favorite Southern dessert that's perfect for every occasion. Best of all, the easy pie recipe is ready for the oven with just 10 minutes of prep! Chocolate lovers unite! There might not be any better dessert for chocoholics than a creamy, custardy, rich and gooey chocolate chess pie. Whether you're hosting a summer picnic, attending a church social, or looking for a Thanksgiving pie that doesn't include pecans or pumpkins, then you've come to the right place. No matter the season, no matter the occasion, Southern Chocolate Chess Pie is always well received! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Insanely Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe
- Easy Monkey Cupcake Recipe
- Sweet And Simple Pecan Thumbprint Cookies
- Simply Perfect Pecan Pie Brownies
- The Perfect Autumn Pumpkin Brownies
- Crazy-good Reese’s Pieces Fudge Recipe
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Latte Cupcakes For A Fun Caffeine Boost!