Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Mini Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Pies are so perfect for fall — I make them in pre-made tart shells for an easy holiday dessert that will impress your guests! I definitely wanted to recreate the drink into a more solid form — and this Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Pie (in mini style!) was born! It’s loaded with apples, cranberries, cinnamon, nutmeg and topped with a crunchy brown sugar streusel (because what’s better than streusel?!)."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake sets itself apart from other run-of-the-mill pound cake recipes. The whipping cream in the… Continue reading: "Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake"
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Great Grandma's Gooey Butterscotch Pie
- Grandma's Fresh Peach Pie
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Sinfully Smooth Strawberry Cream Pie
- Fluffy Coconut Cream Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)