Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Mini Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Pies are so perfect for fall — I make them in pre-made tart shells for an easy holiday dessert that will impress your guests! I definitely wanted to recreate the drink into a more solid form — and this Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Pie (in mini style!) was born! It’s loaded with apples, cranberries, cinnamon, nutmeg and topped with a crunchy brown sugar streusel (because what’s better than streusel?!)."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake