Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Mini Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Pies are so perfect for fall — I make them in pre-made tart shells for an easy holiday dessert that will impress your guests! I definitely wanted to recreate the drink into a more solid form — and this Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Pie (in mini style!) was born! It’s loaded with apples, cranberries, cinnamon, nutmeg and topped with a crunchy brown sugar streusel (because what’s better than streusel?!)."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Crazy Good Sugar Cream Pie
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- Silky Smooth Chocolate Cream Pie
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- Creamy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Sinfully Smooth Strawberry Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- AMERICAN HERITAGE Chocolate
- Peach Pie
- Grandma’s White Hot Chocolate
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Banana Bread Mini Muffin Bites
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Snowball Cookies
- 7 up Salad
- Pumpkin and Oreo Mousse Parfaits
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake