Easy Cake Batter Chess Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An ooey, gooey, yummy recipe, Easy Cake Batter Chess Bars are easy-to-make. Sure to become a family favorite, they are great for parties, potlucks and cookie exchanges."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 box butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles