Easy Cake Batter Chess Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An ooey, gooey, yummy recipe, Easy Cake Batter Chess Bars are easy-to-make. Sure to become a family favorite, they are great for parties, potlucks and cookie exchanges."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 box butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Jackfruit Appam
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Cherry Crisp
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Strawberry Cake
- Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookie
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July