Easy Cake Batter Chess Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An ooey, gooey, yummy recipe, Easy Cake Batter Chess Bars are easy-to-make. Sure to become a family favorite, they are great for parties, potlucks and cookie exchanges."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 box butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes