26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Dessert bars are the perfect dessert recipes because they can have the flavors of your favorite cakes and pies, but they are portable and super easy to eat as well as delicious. This collection of 25 Dessert Bar Recipes You’ll Love has the editors’ top choices from the many varieties of dessert bars we have on TheBestDessertRecipes.com. Whether you are craving cookies bars, cake bars, pie bars, or copycat candy bars, we have a tasty dessert bar recipe for you. You’ll find a recipe to love that features your favorite flavors.
These recipes make the ideal shortcut deserts because they have all the flavor of a traditional cake or pie, but they take little time to prepare and bake. Dessert bars are ideal for bake sales, potlucks, and picnics. Whatever the occasion, you can't go wrong with a good dessert bar recipe!
25 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
Table of Contents
- The Motherlode Layered Cookie Bars - These bars have all your favorite cookie flavors in one glorious dessert! Their layers are made of sugar, double chocolate chip, peanut butter, and chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Creamy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars - These delicious bars will make you wonder why you've never thought of combining cheesecake and chocolate chip cookie dough before.
- Lazy Day Coconut Macaroon Bars - Coconut macaroons can be challenging to make, but these delicious dessert bars are easy! Their fresh, tropical taste is unforgettable.
- Chubby Hubby Cookie Bars - These bars are inspired by the Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby flavor. They are loaded with chocolate fudge, peanut butter, and pretzels.
Looking for more great cookie bar recipes? We have a list of 9 Cookie Bar Recipes just for you!
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars - These rich chocolate cake bars require only five ingredients to make one wonderful dessert.
- Tropical Key Lime Cheesecake Bars - These bright and tasty treats have a refreshing tropical flavor that will remind you of the best key lime pie you've ever had.
- Peter Cottontail's Carrot Cake Bars - These carrot cake bars are perfect for those who love carrot cake. It's not just for Easter!
- Lavish Lemon Pie Bars - Cool Whip makes these lemon pie bars extra creamy. This lavish dessert is ideal for summer.
- Orange Pie Bars - These citrus treats have a delicious orange pie filling and the perfect, buttery crust. Orange Pie has never tasted better.
- Glazed Cherry Pie Bars- Sweet cherry pie filling and a buttery crust and is topped with a simple vanilla glaze. You'll never want to go back to regular cherry pie again.
- Portable Pecan Pie Bars - You'll love the sweet taste of the gooey pecan topping and the homemade brown sugar crust.
- Autumn Apple Pie Bars - From the butter crust to the streusel crumble topping, you will enjoy every layer of this apple pie bar recipe.
- Blueberry Pie Bars - These pie bars have all the flavors of delicious homemade blueberry pie.
- Chocolate Cream Pie Bars - This chocolaty dessert tastes just as wonderful as any chocolate cream pie.
- Homemade Kit Kat Bars - These crunchy bars are the perfect replacement for Kit Kat bars. They may taste even better than the originals!
- Homemade Rolo Bars - These creamy candy copycats taste just like Rolos.
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars - You don't need to buy Twix bars when you can make an even better batch at home.
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars - These mini mounds bars are coconuty, chocolaty delights.
- Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars - If Snickers is your favorite candy bar, you must try this recipe!
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bar - Smooth chocolate covers a mixture of peanut butter and a special secret ingredient in these great homemade candy bars.
For more easy dessert recipes, check out our FREE eCookbook, 18 Easy Recipes for Dessert and you can download delicious, printable recipes.
- Millionaire Dessert Bars - Caramel and chocolate layers atop a shortbread crust. These bars are heavenly.
- Creamy Dreamy Coconut Bars - These creamy bars have a wonderful mix of coconut, vanilla, and chocolate flavors.
- Biscoff Butter Bars - These buttery bars have cookie butter in them. They are the perfect party treat.
- Ooey Gooey Butter Bars - These popular bars are a classic dessert bar recipe.
- Ma's Classic Lemon Bars - Lemon bars don't get better than this! These gooey lemon bars are a must-try recipe.
- Perfect Pink Lemonade Freezer Bars - These sweet lemonade freezer bars are the perfect cool treat for summer.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 12 Matcha Green Tea Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples