No Bake White Chocolate Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
White chocolate is the sweetest chocolate there is, and this No Bake White Chocolate Lasagna proves it. This no bake dessert recipe is not only delicious, it is also easy to make and looks great on a serving plate. The layers of cream cheese and whipped topping, white chocolate pudding, and the golden Oreo crust create a medley of wonderful flavors. This creamy, easy dessert recipe will be loved by all.
This dessert lasagna is also the perfect way to share a sweet treat with the crowd. Elegant as can be, this white chocolate lasagna can be served with fresh in-season fruit, including blueberries, raspberries, and sliced strawberries.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 13 Coconut Cake Recipes You Have to Try
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- Baking Recipes with Cream Cheese: 36 Cream Cheese Recipes
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes