No Bake White Chocolate Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
White chocolate is the sweetest chocolate there is, and this No Bake White Chocolate Lasagna proves it. This no bake dessert recipe is not only delicious, it is also easy to make and looks great on a serving plate. The layers of cream cheese and whipped topping, white chocolate pudding, and the golden Oreo crust create a medley of wonderful flavors. This creamy, easy dessert recipe will be loved by all.
This dessert lasagna is also the perfect way to share a sweet treat with the crowd. Elegant as can be, this white chocolate lasagna can be served with fresh in-season fruit, including blueberries, raspberries, and sliced strawberries.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies are a sweet and salty dessert recipe that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. In addition to flavor… Continue reading: "Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies"
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 28 Island Dessert Recipes for Summer
- Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- Chocolate Lasagna
- Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Bars: Chocolate Chip Citrus
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops