Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
By: Victoria from Easy Recipes with a Twist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This no-bake cake is smooth, creamy, and delicious. The "cake" layer is made from ladyfinger Italian cookies soaked in coffee, giving it a rich flavor and making the cake perfectly tender. The creamy layer is made with egg yolks and Mascarpone, just like traditional tiramisu. If you've never tried this traditional Italian dessert before, you won't want to skip this recipe. It's absolutely divine! This particular tiramisu recipe uses natural vanilla beans, is alcohol-free, and uses chopped walnuts for extra flavor.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes That You Absolutely Must Have
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 35 Desserts with Alcohol
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Delicious Bite-Size Desserts: 15 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes
- 44 Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars