Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
By: Victoria from Easy Recipes with a Twist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This no-bake cake is smooth, creamy, and delicious. The "cake" layer is made from ladyfinger Italian cookies soaked in coffee, giving it a rich flavor and making the cake perfectly tender. The creamy layer is made with egg yolks and Mascarpone, just like traditional tiramisu. If you've never tried this traditional Italian dessert before, you won't want to skip this recipe. It's absolutely divine! This particular tiramisu recipe uses natural vanilla beans, is alcohol-free, and uses chopped walnuts for extra flavor.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Lemon Lust Cake
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- Lemon Lasagna Recipe
- 23 Perfect Desserts for Summer
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 28 Island Dessert Recipes for Summer
- 20 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- 46 Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Summer Fruit Dip
- Plum and Berry Galette
- Delicious Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blueberry Crumb Donut