Christina Lane - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Growing up in a food-obsessed family and spending a lot of time in her Aunt Rose’s restaurant as a child, Christina Lane was destined to be a fantastic cook. Now married and living and working as a private chef in St. Louis with her husband, she mostly cooks for two and (like all of us) has a sweet tooth that needs indulging after dinner.
After becoming frustrated with the lack of recipes made for two, especially in the dessert category, she took matters into her own hands and started her blog, Dessert for Two, to share how she takes Southern classics (and a few surprises) and turns them into recipes that are perfect for just a few people.
Christina's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes
Featured in these eCookbooks from TheBestDessertRecipes
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Julianne Bayer - Food Blogger
- Joan Hayes - Food Blogger
- Lindsay Garza from Veggie Balance - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
- David Dial - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Gina Kleinworth - Food Blogger
- Lisa Huff - Food Blogger
- Danelle M - Food Blogger