Christina Lane - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Growing up in a food-obsessed family and spending a lot of time in her Aunt Rose’s restaurant as a child, Christina Lane was destined to be a fantastic cook. Now married and living and working as a private chef in St. Louis with her husband, she mostly cooks for two and (like all of us) has a sweet tooth that needs indulging after dinner.
After becoming frustrated with the lack of recipes made for two, especially in the dessert category, she took matters into her own hands and started her blog, Dessert for Two, to share how she takes Southern classics (and a few surprises) and turns them into recipes that are perfect for just a few people.
Christina's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes
Featured in these eCookbooks from TheBestDessertRecipes
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- 28 Super Simple Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars