Christina Lane - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Growing up in a food-obsessed family and spending a lot of time in her Aunt Rose’s restaurant as a child, Christina Lane was destined to be a fantastic cook. Now married and living and working as a private chef in St. Louis with her husband, she mostly cooks for two and (like all of us) has a sweet tooth that needs indulging after dinner.
After becoming frustrated with the lack of recipes made for two, especially in the dessert category, she took matters into her own hands and started her blog, Dessert for Two, to share how she takes Southern classics (and a few surprises) and turns them into recipes that are perfect for just a few people.
Christina's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes
Featured in these eCookbooks from TheBestDessertRecipes
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Jenn Kurkiewicz - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Lindsay Garza from Veggie Balance - Food Blogger
- Jocelyn Brubaker - Food Blogger
- Julianne Bayer - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Kim Cooper - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Danelle M - Food Blogger
- Joan Hayes - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars