Christina Lane - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Growing up in a food-obsessed family and spending a lot of time in her Aunt Rose’s restaurant as a child, Christina Lane was destined to be a fantastic cook. Now married and living and working as a private chef in St. Louis with her husband, she mostly cooks for two and (like all of us) has a sweet tooth that needs indulging after dinner.
After becoming frustrated with the lack of recipes made for two, especially in the dessert category, she took matters into her own hands and started her blog, Dessert for Two, to share how she takes Southern classics (and a few surprises) and turns them into recipes that are perfect for just a few people.
Christina's Recipes on TheBestDessertRecipes
Featured in these eCookbooks from TheBestDessertRecipes
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert