Gimbal's Candy Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Gimbal's Candy makes delicious and classic candy. Their fruity candies are made with real fruit juice and without any major allergens. They come in unique and tasty flavors.
I had the opportunity to sample four of their signature candy products: Gourmet Jelly Beans, Cherry Lovers, Cinnamon Lovers, and Sour Lovers. All the "Lovers" products are made heart shaped and are perfect for gifting on Valentine's Day.
The Jelly Beans truly are gourmet with a range of flavors, 41 in total, you may have never seen before. My favorite flavors were the Toasted Marshmallow and Red Delicious. The flavors really tasted liked the foods they mimicked. I was impressed with all the fruity flavors because you could tell real, fresh juice was used to make them.
My favorite of the candies I sampled were the Cherry Lovers. I am already the person who picks out all the red pieces of candy first, and this was a whole bag of yummy red candy! I was impressed with the range of cherry flavors they included, 8 in all!
The Sour Lovers were the only gummy-like candy and I love gummies. These were a much better alternative to the fake, preservative-laden candies on the shelves by the checkout line. The Cinnamon Lovers had the same bold and real flavor as the other candies. They are perfect for putting out on the table around Valentine's Day.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Hot Cross Buns
- Rainbow Poke Cake
- Pineapple Yogurt Dessert
- Protein Fruit Smoothie Recipe