Gimbal's Candy Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Gimbal's Candy makes delicious and classic candy. Their fruity candies are made with real fruit juice and without any major allergens. They come in unique and tasty flavors.
I had the opportunity to sample four of their signature candy products: Gourmet Jelly Beans, Cherry Lovers, Cinnamon Lovers, and Sour Lovers. All the "Lovers" products are made heart shaped and are perfect for gifting on Valentine's Day.
The Jelly Beans truly are gourmet with a range of flavors, 41 in total, you may have never seen before. My favorite flavors were the Toasted Marshmallow and Red Delicious. The flavors really tasted liked the foods they mimicked. I was impressed with all the fruity flavors because you could tell real, fresh juice was used to make them.
My favorite of the candies I sampled were the Cherry Lovers. I am already the person who picks out all the red pieces of candy first, and this was a whole bag of yummy red candy! I was impressed with the range of cherry flavors they included, 8 in all!
The Sour Lovers were the only gummy-like candy and I love gummies. These were a much better alternative to the fake, preservative-laden candies on the shelves by the checkout line. The Cinnamon Lovers had the same bold and real flavor as the other candies. They are perfect for putting out on the table around Valentine's Day.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Is there anything better than cake balls? Yes, there is, and it is no-bake cake balls. It exists, and it is delicious. With this… Continue reading: "No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Eda's Premium Hard Candy Review
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie