Motamayez Home Silicone Spatula Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Motamayez Home Silicone Spatula Set includes three silicone kitchen spatulas. These heat-resistant utensils are a baker's best friend. They can be used for mixing a batter, frosting a cake, or scraping the sides of a bowl.
I love that each of the three spatulas has a different design and purpose. The large spatula I found best for mixing a large batch of batter or mashed potatoes. It can handle any of your heavy-duty kitchen needs. The shorter spatulas are best for smaller batches of food or getting into jars. They are easier to work with and handle. One small spatula is a flat scrapper and one is curved like a spoon.
These spatulas are seriously heavy-duty. They are silicone with a steel core in the handles to make them nonstick and ergonomic. The silicone makes the head of the spatula super flexible, which is particularly important for scraping a bowl.
The silicone material also makes cleaning up a breeze. You can either rinse them under hot water or put them right in the dishwasher. Each of the spatulas also features a hanging loop to keep it stored easily. With this three piece spatula set in your kitchen, you can finally ditch the half-melted plastic spatulas.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Is there anything better than cake balls? Yes, there is, and it is no-bake cake balls. It exists, and it is delicious. With this… Continue reading: "No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Eda's Premium Hard Candy Review
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie