Mrs. Fields Cool Bake Sheet Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Mrs. Fields Cool Bake Sheet is a great 2-in-1 baking sheet that allows you to make cookies and then cool them directly on the baking sheet. It has two cookie sheets laid atop each other; one looks like a standard baking sheet and the other has holes and handles to lift it up from the bottom baking sheet. The top pan becomes its very own cooling rack.
The baking sheet is simple to use. The baking sheets fit perfectly together and you make your food just like you would with a standard sheet pan. After you remove homemade cookies from the oven, you can simply lift the top sheet off the bottom pan and use it as the cooling rack. It has divots on the bottom which lift the pan so there is air coming from the bottom to cool cookies quickly.
The Cool Bake also doubles as a crisper for all kinds of foods you would rather bake than deep fry. It is great for making frozen French fries as well as fresh veggies.
This baking sheet is great to have on hand because it functions like a standard baking sheet, but has added benefits. It is easy to store and you will use more than you can imagine.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Easy Action Cookie Press & Food Decorator!
- Emerson Creek Pottery Small Loaf Pans Review
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft And Chewy Caramel Popcorn
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies