Talisman Pie Shield Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
After an afternoon spent making pies to bake, the last thing you want is the crust to burn before the rest of the pie is cooked through. The Talisman Pie Shield protects your dough edges, allowing your pies to come out of the oven perfectly baked. The silicone shield is even adjustable so you can use it with all your pie pans.
Making a perfect pie can be a science with some variables in your control, and others out of your control. Thanks to this Pie Shield, you can have more control over the browning on your crust. I have tried to use foil to achieve the same desire and it is harder to work with and can accidentally damage your perfectly crimped crust.
I love that this baking tool is adjustable since I make pies of all sizes. It fits any 8.5" - 11.5" rimmed dish easily. The silicone material also makes it more flexible and easy to slide onto your pie crust without making a dent. After use, it can go right in the dishwasher. Although you may not use this Pie Shield every day, it will be well worth your while once you start baking up your favorite pies!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Hot Cross Buns
- Rainbow Poke Cake
- Pineapple Yogurt Dessert
- Protein Fruit Smoothie Recipe