Talisman Pie Shield Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
After an afternoon spent making pies to bake, the last thing you want is the crust to burn before the rest of the pie is cooked through. The Talisman Pie Shield protects your dough edges, allowing your pies to come out of the oven perfectly baked. The silicone shield is even adjustable so you can use it with all your pie pans.
Making a perfect pie can be a science with some variables in your control, and others out of your control. Thanks to this Pie Shield, you can have more control over the browning on your crust. I have tried to use foil to achieve the same desire and it is harder to work with and can accidentally damage your perfectly crimped crust.
I love that this baking tool is adjustable since I make pies of all sizes. It fits any 8.5" - 11.5" rimmed dish easily. The silicone material also makes it more flexible and easy to slide onto your pie crust without making a dent. After use, it can go right in the dishwasher. Although you may not use this Pie Shield every day, it will be well worth your while once you start baking up your favorite pies!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Is there anything better than cake balls? Yes, there is, and it is no-bake cake balls. It exists, and it is delicious. With this… Continue reading: "No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Eda's Premium Hard Candy Review
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie