Wine Traveler Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Whenever I'm drinking wine, I'm always afraid of accidentally spilling my glass all over myself or my surroundings, especially when I'm at parties. I'm also really afraid of dropping and breaking my wine glass. I'm just an animated person by nature, so I'm always using my hands when I speak which isn't all that conducive to drinking wine. That's one of the many reasons why I'm happy to have run across the Wine Traveler.
Designed by The Product Farm, the Wine Traveler is like a travel coffee mug, except for your favorite kind of wine! Red wines, white wines, sparkling wines... They can all be enjoyed from the comfort of a Wine Traveler. This 12oz sippy cup is about the same size as a standard travel coffee mug, which means that it's easy to hold because it fits perfectly in your hand. It is, however, a little bit taller than a regular travel mug because it has a cute wine glass built in to show you how much wine you're actually drinking.
The cup itself is made of durable plastic that's double wall insulated and dishwasher top rack safe. That means that it's incredibly sturdy and it will keep your beverage cooler longer. The plastic lid is easy to slide open and closed, yet secure enough to not allow any of your drink to leak out no matter what you're doing. A ribbed silicone-feeling ring around the part of the lid that fits into the glass secures the top and keeps the wine from dripping out. The lid also keeps bugs and other pests out of your drink. While you can't drink out of it while you're driving or operating any machinery, the Wine Traveler is perfect for a wide variety of occasions, including parties, tailgates, or a relaxing day at the pool or the beach.
The Wine Traveler is the perfect glass for the wine lover in your life. If you enjoy a glass of wine as much as I do, you're definitely going to want to get your hands on one of these.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win a StarPack Ultimate 7 Piece Silicone Baking Set!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Win a Salt of the Earth Brownie and Cookie Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Lekue 3-Piece Jelly Roll Baking Kit!
- Chance to Win a Farberware 4-PC Nonstick Rose Gold Bakeware Set!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- Rock Candy
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes