Pumpkin Pecan Cream Pie Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This lighter pumpkin dessert is made with pumpkin Greek yogurt and low-fat cream cheese, making it a tasty and simple dessert for the fall. The mini graham cracker crust is pre-made, and the personal size makes the dessert just right for one. With a dollop of whipped cream and crushed pecans for sweetness, this dessert is one you do not have to feel guilty about eating! Rich and creamy and so, so simple to make!"
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Throw-Together Root Beer Float Pie
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- Silky Smooth Chocolate Cream Pie
- Crazy Good Sugar Cream Pie
- Peach Crumb Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Creamy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie
- Sinfully Smooth Strawberry Cream Pie
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Gluten Free Shortbread – Three Ways!
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Layered Jello Shots
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Vanilla Cake with Pumpkin Buttercream and Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse
- Festive Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Rudolph’s Reindeer Chow!