Fat Man's Layered Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With two thick and creamy layers and a wonderfully nutty crust, Fat Man's Layered Delight is a truthfully tasty dessert. If you love layered dessert recipes, this is certainly the sweet treat for you. While you do have to bake the crust a little bit, the rest of the dessert is effortless to make. In fact, the hardest part about making the layers is waiting for them to chill. This recipe uses ingredients that you most likely already have in your kitchen, including pudding mix and Cool Whip. Fat Man's Layered Delight is almost too good to be true. Almost.
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Pan
Read NextLemon Lush Lasagna
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 25 Fried Desserts: The Best Fried Food Recipes
- The Top 100 Dessert Recipes of 2016
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 28 Island Dessert Recipes for Summer
- The Best Pie Recipes: 25 Homemade Pies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies