30 Five Ingredients or Less Easy Dessert Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You love dessert. It's alright to admit it. But sometimes you just don't have time to make it. Between taking care of the kids, and making meals, and running errands, sometimes it can be hard to sit down and prepare a decadent dessert for yourself. Now you have no more excuses. With these easy dessert recipes, whipping up a dessert is a piece of cake. Literally! These desserts require only five ingredients at most. Some of these succulent sweet treats only need TWO ingredients from you. How simple is that! Take a break from your hectic and chaotic schedule, and savor the wonderful flavors these easy dessert recipes have to offer. Pre-heat your oven, kick your feet up, and enjoy 30 Five Ingredient or Less Easy Dessert Recipes.
30 Five Ingredients or Less Easy Dessert Recipes
Table of Contents
There is nothing simpler than these two ingredient desserts. Anything less than two ingredients, and you're just purchasing the dessert as a whole from the bakery or grocery store. And where's the fun in that? There's a joy and a sense of accomplishment in making your own treats. Find out what two ingredients you need to make a sweet treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 60 Second Brownie For One
- Chocolate Candy Cane Bark
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake (shown above)
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Oreo Bark
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
Want more quick and easy dessert recipes? Check out 18 Easy Recipes for Dessert Free eCookbook for more great ideas.
The combination of chocolate desserts with five ingredients or less takes an already tasty treat and transforms it into one of the best desserts ever. You'll love how decadent these delights are and how simple they are to make. This list of chocolate dessert recipes is sure to become your go-to dessert haven.
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Easy Peasy Oreo Balls
- Four Ingredient Thin Mints
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna (shown above)
- 3-Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
Everything tastes better on a stick. Have a piece of hard candy? Put it on a stick! It's a lollipop. Have a frozen juice concoction? Put it on a stick! It's a popsicle. Desserts of sticks are wonderful because it allows you to eat something scrumptious without getting your hands all dirty. It takes no time at all to make these easy dessert pops, and it'll take even less time to eat them! They are so good you'll just want to gobble them up.
- Raspberry Creme Pops
- Skittle Marshmallow Pops (shown above)
- Copycat Bluth's Original Frozen Bananas
- Chocolate Covered Peeps Heart Pops NEW
Love using cake mix? Check out Incredibly Easy Dessert Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes with Cake Mix free eCookbook for creative mix dessert ideas!
While some ice cream recipes can be overly complicated and have a lot of steps, these recipes are pretty much as easy as they come. With five ingredients or less, you'll spend less time preparing your ice cream and more time trying to figure out what toppings you're going to pour on top or mix in. These recipes are just that easy.
- Let It Snow Ice Cream
- Copycat Coldstone Sweet Cream Ice Cream (shown above)
- Lazy Minute Layered Ice Cream Cake
No bake dessert recipes are great all year round. They're super easy to whip up and usually don't take much time at all. No bake dessert recipes with five ingredients or less are even better because they're hassle-free treats that you don't need a lot of preparation to make. Best of all, all of these recipes include relatively simple ingredients, which means that you can whip them up whenever you'd like. Whether you are looking for a simple dessert recipe, or want to make homemade whipped cream for your favorite desserts, you'll find a recipe for you below.
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad (shown above)
- The Capitol's 4-Ingredient Chilled Raspberry Soup
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- 5-Minute Homemade Whipped Cream
- Vegan Coconut Chocolate Balls
There are so many tasty treats that will take very little time to prepare. These easy dessert recipes are so good that you'll want to make them over and over again. These delicious dessert will be constantly on your mind. The kitchen is a place where your stress should melt away, and these five ingredients or less desserts help out with that.
- Finger Lickin' Good Monkey Bread
- The Honest Lazy Pie
- Quick and Easy Crescent Cinnamon Rolls (shown above)
- Three-Ingredient Sponge Cake
- Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler
- Better-Than-Takeout Fortune Cookies
Read Next26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- 26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- Baking Recipes with Cream Cheese: 36 Cream Cheese Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake