Homemade Wine Jelly
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Homemade Wine Jelly so simple to make, and it’s a great way to make homemade jelly that’s bursting with flavor. This jelly recipe only uses three simple ingredients, but the best part is how versatile it is. You can use any kind of red wine you’d like, and it’s a fabulous way to add some extra flair to your desserts. Spread it on some toast at brunch or use it to make homemade jelly filled donuts. This homemade boozy jelly is delicious no matter how you eat it!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 26 Dessert Bar Recipes You'll Love
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 58 Delicious Peanut Butter Desserts for Every Occasion
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 23 Perfect Desserts for Summer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries