Mrs. Fields Slice 'N Easy Cake Cutter Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Mrs. Fields Slice 'N Easy Cake Cutter makes cutting cake fun, interesting, and easy to do. The Slice 'N Easy allows you to cut a slice of cake, pick it up, and serve it all with the same tool. To pick up a slice of cake you simply squeeze the handle and then release to serve the piece.
I like that the tool cuts even slices every time. Each slice is the perfect size, not too large and not too small. You also won't have to deal with people dictating how big they want their slice, which can get irritating when you are slicing cake for a crowd. People will also be awestruck with how this gadget works!
The handle of the slicer has soft grips that make it easier and more comfortable to hold. The stainless steel works well to cut through a cold or warm cake without sharp edges to cut you. Plus when you are done, you will only have one tool to clean instead of two!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win Wonderfully Raw Lemon Pie Coco-Roons!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 8-Piece Tool and Turner Set!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Fancy Flours Spring Baking Prize Pack Review
- Enter to Win a Dreamfarm Levoons Measuring Spoon Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Amish Chocolate Cake
- Easy Oreo Cookie Bark Recipe
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)