Mrs. Fields Slice 'N Easy Cake Cutter Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Mrs. Fields Slice 'N Easy Cake Cutter makes cutting cake fun, interesting, and easy to do. The Slice 'N Easy allows you to cut a slice of cake, pick it up, and serve it all with the same tool. To pick up a slice of cake you simply squeeze the handle and then release to serve the piece.
I like that the tool cuts even slices every time. Each slice is the perfect size, not too large and not too small. You also won't have to deal with people dictating how big they want their slice, which can get irritating when you are slicing cake for a crowd. People will also be awestruck with how this gadget works!
The handle of the slicer has soft grips that make it easier and more comfortable to hold. The stainless steel works well to cut through a cold or warm cake without sharp edges to cut you. Plus when you are done, you will only have one tool to clean instead of two!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Is there anything better than cake balls? Yes, there is, and it is no-bake cake balls. It exists, and it is delicious. With this… Continue reading: "No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Eda's Premium Hard Candy Review
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie