Obol Crispy Cereal Bowls Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Don't you just hate when you are eating cereal, but it gets soggy before you can even finish? Luckily, the Obol Crispy Cereal Bowl is the answer to the soggy cereal dilemma. This uniquely designed bowl has two tiers, one to hold the milk, and one to hold your cereal. As you eat the cereal, you push more down into the milk.
I like the bowl because it is nice and large. It actually comes in two sizes; the smaller size holds 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of cereal, while the larger size holds 2 cups of milk and 1 1/2 cups cereal. The bowls also feature a textured edge that actually makes the bowl easier to hold
The Obol is not just great for cereal, but much more. I especially loved using it for holding soup and croutons. This way the croutons did not get too soggy. Another fun option for the bowl is to serve milk and cookies using it.
The bowl comes in 7 fun and bright colors. When you finish your cereal, the bowl can go directly in the dishwasher. It is also microwave-safe making it versatile for all kinds of uses.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Eda's Premium Hard Candy Review
- Enter to win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nostalgic Candy Crate!
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Win a Nature's Kitchen Apple Corer!
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of AMERICAN HERITAGE Dark Chocolate!
- Cakes Under the Influence Shot Baking Kit Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Apple Dump Cake
- Baklava Roses
- Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
- Eggnog Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
- Decadent And Delicious Eggnog Truffles Recipe
- Individual Apple Pies
- Almond Bear Claws