Obol Crispy Cereal Bowls Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Don't you just hate when you are eating cereal, but it gets soggy before you can even finish? Luckily, the Obol Crispy Cereal Bowl is the answer to the soggy cereal dilemma. This uniquely designed bowl has two tiers, one to hold the milk, and one to hold your cereal. As you eat the cereal, you push more down into the milk.
I like the bowl because it is nice and large. It actually comes in two sizes; the smaller size holds 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of cereal, while the larger size holds 2 cups of milk and 1 1/2 cups cereal. The bowls also feature a textured edge that actually makes the bowl easier to hold
The Obol is not just great for cereal, but much more. I especially loved using it for holding soup and croutons. This way the croutons did not get too soggy. Another fun option for the bowl is to serve milk and cookies using it.
The bowl comes in 7 fun and bright colors. When you finish your cereal, the bowl can go directly in the dishwasher. It is also microwave-safe making it versatile for all kinds of uses.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Creme Brulee Set!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cool Creations Cream Maker!
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Quirky Nibble Cake Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Set of Ann Clark Mini Cookie Cutters!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Holiday Pizzelle Baker!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Review
- Eda's Premium Hard Candy Review
- Enter for the chance to win the Silpat St. Patrick's Day Silicone Baking Mat!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cookies
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- New York Egg Cream
- Vanillekipferl Cookies
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- 30 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Gram's Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Mint Cookies