Obol Crispy Cereal Bowls Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Don't you just hate when you are eating cereal, but it gets soggy before you can even finish? Luckily, the Obol Crispy Cereal Bowl is the answer to the soggy cereal dilemma. This uniquely designed bowl has two tiers, one to hold the milk, and one to hold your cereal. As you eat the cereal, you push more down into the milk.
I like the bowl because it is nice and large. It actually comes in two sizes; the smaller size holds 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of cereal, while the larger size holds 2 cups of milk and 1 1/2 cups cereal. The bowls also feature a textured edge that actually makes the bowl easier to hold
The Obol is not just great for cereal, but much more. I especially loved using it for holding soup and croutons. This way the croutons did not get too soggy. Another fun option for the bowl is to serve milk and cookies using it.
The bowl comes in 7 fun and bright colors. When you finish your cereal, the bowl can go directly in the dishwasher. It is also microwave-safe making it versatile for all kinds of uses.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Win the Gold Chocolate Bar Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Win an Urban Trend Fruzen Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Spice Mill!
- The Crispery Crispycakes Gift Box
- Sugarfina Happy Holidays Giftset Review
- Win a Rosle Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Baked Strawberry Pie
- Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Yogurt Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Donut Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
- The Best Valentines Treat – Cornflake Hearts
- Marble Strawberry Bundt Cake
- Baked Strawberry Donuts