This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Apple Cream Cheese Galettes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Individual Apple Cream Cheese Galettes are flaky, sweet and perfect. The recipe is easier to make than pies, and it’s perfect for dessert or brunch. My husband took a bite of these apple cream cheese galettes and looked up at me with a glint in his eye. These are “almost too good” were the first words out of his mouth. Cream cheese definitely took an already amazing dessert to the next level! Tucked in under the apples, it makes them moist and rich. It perfectly complements the flakiness of the galette crust."
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Good Morning Vanilla Yogurt Scone Recipe
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Strawberry Rhubarb Galette