This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Berry Pastry Braid
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Puff pastry and fresh berries combined with cream cheese are all you need for an EASY and simple berry pastry braid. It’s much easier than it looks. So simple and delicious for breakfast or dessert. You can’t go wrong whichever berry you choose when made into a cream cheese puff pastry. Berries are calling to me, they are my absolute favorite, at least until peaches get here. I’ve been working on a Cream Cheese Puff Pastry Braid recipe for weeks and after lots of experimenting, I have a pastry that is an amazing way to show off berries. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- Easy Chocolate Eclairs Recipe
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Caramel Macchiato Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Glazed Cherry Bars
- Yummy Canned Cinnamon Rolls
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips