This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Nutella Puff Pastries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Nutella Puff Pastry Balls, a fast and easy and gone in seconds dessert. You can have this on the table in 30 minutes! Two ingredients are all you need! I ended up making six of these Puff Pastry Balls and they were gone in seconds. I had to beg for a taste. So if you don't have any puff pastry hanging around, I would advise you to go buy some and give these Nutella Stuffed Puff Pastry Balls a try. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size6 cup muffin tin
Read NextChocolate Stuffed Puff Pastries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- Chocolate Stuffed Puff Pastries
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Polish Fried Pastry Dough
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Cream Horns
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Banana Split Cheesecake Rolls
- Easy Chocolate Eclairs Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Amazing Strawberries And Cream Stuffed French Toast
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita