We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you have been on our site before, you probably saw one of our most popular recipes ever. “Copycat Cinnamon Rolls”. They are out of this world delicious. Tastes just like the ones you get at the mall. Cinabon. We think so much better with much less fat and calories that’s for sure. Now, we have a new cinnamon roll to share with you. This time they are stuffed with diced apples. Just like a piece of apple pie in a nice flakey cinnamon roll. Try this simple recipe out. Everyone will love them. Great for any brunch or when the kids get off the bus."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Cinnamon Swirls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
- Strawberry Coconut Napoleons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
- Praline Brownies