This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you have been on our site before, you probably saw one of our most popular recipes ever. “Copycat Cinnamon Rolls”. They are out of this world delicious. Tastes just like the ones you get at the mall. Cinabon. We think so much better with much less fat and calories that’s for sure. Now, we have a new cinnamon roll to share with you. This time they are stuffed with diced apples. Just like a piece of apple pie in a nice flakey cinnamon roll. Try this simple recipe out. Everyone will love them. Great for any brunch or when the kids get off the bus."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Chocolate Cinnamon/Sugar Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Strawberry Coconut Napoleons
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- Chocolate-Covered Cream Puffs
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots