Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Attention all fans of crispy, brownie edges and brownies in general: Shelia G's Original Brownie Brittle is the sweet treat for you. There's no need to fight over the corner pieces of a pan of brownies anymore if you have a bag of crispy, crunchy Brownie Brittle within arm's reach.
I've always been a brownie-lover. Whenever I make a pan of brownies, I tend to eat at least half of the batch all by myself (sometimes in a single sitting). While I love their soft and chewy texture, my favorite part about brownies are their crisp edges. I would never make the middle brownie slice my first pick simply because it doesn't have that slight crisp to it. That's why I really enjoy eating Brownie Brittle. It has all of the rich, decadent taste of a dense chocolate brownie with the texture of a crunchy cookie.
Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle comes in a variety of mouth-watering flavors, including Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip, Salted Caramel, and Toffee Crunch. While I could eat all of them for hours on end, my favorite flavor is definitely the Mint Chocolate Chip. It has the perfect balance of chocolate and mint flavors with neither being too overpowering. Yet, there's also something refreshing about the flavor at the same time. I could honestly eat an entire bag in one sitting and crave more.
One of the best things about Brownie Brittle (besides the fact that it tastes like the crispy edges of a brownie) is that I don't have to feel guilty while indulging myself. Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle is made with all natural ingredients and only has 120 calories per serving. That means that I can always have a bag on hand for when my sweet tooth acts up without feeling any sort of regret.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack Complete Cookie Baking Set!
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter for the chance to win the Silpat St. Patrick's Day Silicone Baking Mat!
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- MiddleBaker Baking Insert Review
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops