This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Strawberry Chiffon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Give No-bake Strawberry Pie a try if you’re looking for a light and airy dessert made with fresh strawberries. This sweet fruit flavored pie is the perfect ending to a summer day. Made in a pretzel crust for a salty crunchy twist. This no-bake pie is actually a chiffon pie which is a big deal in the South, but apparently not in other areas of the country. Lemon chiffon and strawberry are the two most common.This light and airy dessert needs to be made a day ahead so it can set up."
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextClassic Down-Home Custard Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips