Bonjour Creme Brulee Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Bonjour Creme Brulee Set
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
The Bonjour Creme Brulee Set includes all the tools you need to make your first batch of homemade creme brulee! In addition to the torch, they include four 4-oz. porcelain oval ramekins.
I always thought creme brulee was one of those desserts you could only get at a restaurant. I was shocked by how easy the dessert was to make using this set. The Classic Creme Brulee recipe I made required just four ingredients! They also include a basic creme brulee recipe with the set.
The classic white dishes included in the set are perfect for serving this elegant dessert. The ruffled edges and shallow depth work well for creme brulee. A few berries on top of the dessert makes a nice garnish against the white ramekins.
After adding gas to the torch in the set, it is simple to operate. It helps create the perfect crystallization on top of the creme brulee. I think it is fun to do this torching tableside for guests.
The torch can be used for more than just creme brulee recipes. I found it was the perfect tool for melting cheese on French onion soup which is a favorite in our house. It is also good for other dessert recipes like meringue.
This set makes a wonderful gift for any dessert lover. Better yet, you can give the gift of homemade creme brulee with your own set on hand!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Is there anything better than cake balls? Yes, there is, and it is no-bake cake balls. It exists, and it is delicious. With this… Continue reading: "No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls"
- Win the Gold Chocolate Bar Giveaway!
- Chance to Win Sugar Wood Sensational Caramel Shortbread!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 8-Piece Tool and Turner Set!
- Enter for the chance to win the Silpat St. Patrick's Day Silicone Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Win a Trudeau Round Silicone Cake Pan!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Tiddleywink Toffee Review
- Chance to Win a Set of Ann Clark Mini Cookie Cutters!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs