Rose's Silicone Baking Bowl Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Melting chocolate can be a difficult process if you're not used to it or if you don't have the right equipment. You have to worry about the chocolate burning, as well as any sort of water or steam mixing with the chocolate. Many times, I won't even bother melting my own chocolate or making my own delicate sauces. But, now that I have a Rose's Silicone Baking bowl, I'm not hesitant about melting and sauce-making anymore!
Rose's Silicone Baking Bowl is such a versatile kitchen tool that I don't even know where to start. First and foremost, it's perfect for heating and melting ingredients, both in the microwave and on the stove as the top half of a double boiler. It fits perfectly in a medium-sized saucepan. I love using this bowl as a double boiler because I can move it where I need it without needing to use oven mitts (or burning myself). The bowl gently and evenly heats the ingredients, keeping them from burning.
Aside from melting chocolate and whipping up delicate sauces, you can also use the Rose's Silicone Baking Bowl to make ganache, frostings, and homemade candies. It also makes for a pretty great fondue pot. Just when I thought that I figured out all of the Rose's Silicone Baking Bowl's different uses, I found out that it's also ideal for baking dome-shaped cakes! The naturally non-stick surface ensures that the cake will slide out of the bowl easily, saving you from having to pry it out with a knife or spatula.
The bowl itself is masterfully crafted. It's made from 100% pure silicone that is heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit so you don't have to worry when you want to bake with it. Plus, the bowl is dishwasher safe, which means clean-up is as simple as possible. The ingredients won't stick to the sides of the bowl and you can just throw it into your dishwasher. Then, once it's clean, you can just collapse it into its storage position and put it away.
I can't praise my Rose's Silicone Baking Bowl enough. If you love to cook or bake, you should definitely have one of these silicone bowls in your kitchen.
We're giving away two Rose's Silicone Baking Bowls, one to each of our two lucky winners. Enter daily between May 26th and June 8th for your chance to win!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Enter to Win a Midnight Scoop Ice Cream Scoop!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- COOKINA Cuisine Reusable Cooking Sheet Review
- eCreamery's Season's Eatings Ice Cream Gift Pack Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Win a Stapack Holiday Silicone Candy Mold Set!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Mini Springform Pan Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie