This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever had Strawberry Pie? If not, it’s truly a treat and you’re missing out! This classic pie recipe uses jello, which was my grandma’s favorite way to make it. It makes the strawberry pie filling super easy to slice and oh so delicious. Aside from the crust, this is a no bake pie that’s great for potlucks and gatherings. I was surprised to hear that this recipe is considered an old fashioned pie these days. It’s funny, because when I was a kid this wasn’t old fashioned yet! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 frozen or refrigerator pie crust
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces box strawberry jello
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 can whipped cream
Read NextGrandma's Secret Pie Crust
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
- Refreshing Strawberry Kiwi Pie
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Strawberry Pie Filling Canning Recipe
- Old Fashioned Shoofly Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- Irresistible Caramel Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert