Emile Henry Pie Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Emile Henry Pie Pan Review
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
The Emile Henry Pie Pan is the perfect pan for baking and serving all of your favorite foods. The enameled ceramic pan comes in a variety of colors, including this beautiful pumpkin hue. The ruffled edges add a little flair to the dish and make it perfect for presenting your Thanksgiving pumpkin pie.
Emile Henry is well known for their superior ceramic material that they use to craft their products. This ceramic is incredibly durable and can be used in the oven, freezer, microwave, and even dishwasher. A special process keeps it from chipping or shattering from different elements. This is important when looking for a pie pan because you often have to bake pie at a high temperature. Emile Henry even guarantees their product won't chip for 10 years.
This durability isn't the only reason this dish is so great for making all of your pies. The 9" diameter and large depth is perfect for making a small or large pie. The ceramic also helps distribute heat uniformly to bake your pie evenly every time.
I love that you can bake your pie and serve it, all in the same dish. The colorful exterior pairs well with the cream colored interior of the dish. I think the ruffled edge really adds to the flair of this bakeware. After making your pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, you will love dishing it out from this Emile Henry pan.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Cakes Under the Influence Shot Baking Kit Review
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Mixer Splatter Guard!
- Enter to Win Wonderfully Raw Lemon Pie Coco-Roons!
- Enter to win the Vacu Vin PopSome Cake Decorating Set!
- Enter to Win Zoe's Chocolate Pretzel Bar!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Apple And Carrot Salad
- Wine Strawberries
- Cereal Snack Mix Recipe
- No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe