Emile Henry Pie Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Emile Henry Pie Pan Review
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
The Emile Henry Pie Pan is the perfect pan for baking and serving all of your favorite foods. The enameled ceramic pan comes in a variety of colors, including this beautiful pumpkin hue. The ruffled edges add a little flair to the dish and make it perfect for presenting your Thanksgiving pumpkin pie.
Emile Henry is well known for their superior ceramic material that they use to craft their products. This ceramic is incredibly durable and can be used in the oven, freezer, microwave, and even dishwasher. A special process keeps it from chipping or shattering from different elements. This is important when looking for a pie pan because you often have to bake pie at a high temperature. Emile Henry even guarantees their product won't chip for 10 years.
This durability isn't the only reason this dish is so great for making all of your pies. The 9" diameter and large depth is perfect for making a small or large pie. The ceramic also helps distribute heat uniformly to bake your pie evenly every time.
I love that you can bake your pie and serve it, all in the same dish. The colorful exterior pairs well with the cream colored interior of the dish. I think the ruffled edge really adds to the flair of this bakeware. After making your pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, you will love dishing it out from this Emile Henry pan.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Chill Factor Ice Cream Maker!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Hot Cross Buns
- Rainbow Poke Cake
- Pineapple Yogurt Dessert
- Protein Fruit Smoothie Recipe